We are fully operational with our doctors available for managing your care, and we are happy to announce that massage services are back up on a restricted basis at HealthWise!
As always, our top priority is the safety and comfort of our patients and staff. We have the following safety measures in place:
Prior to arrival:
*Screening calls are made before each appointment to make sure the patient has had no symptoms and no close contact with any confirmed cases of COVID-19.
* You will sign in as usual on the Ipad and the Ipad is disinfected between patients signing in.
* You will be asked to wash your hands after signing in.
* We will take your temperature with a contact free thermometer and anyone with a fever over 100 will be asked to reschedule.
* Doctors, staff, and patients will wear a face mask at all times.
* All treatment tables and chairs are disinfected between each patient.
* Doctors and staff will continue their hygiene procedures of hand washing and sanitizing prior, during and after your appointment.
* An air purifier is running in the clinic at all times.